John Paulsen and Wanda Duke opened Crye-Leike Coastal Realty, the first Crye-Leike franchise in the state of Florida, in July 2002. In 2014 the Crye-Leike Coastal Realty team ranked #49 out of 390 active Real Estate companies in the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, in addition to reaching the level of #2 in Closed Sales Volume in Crye-Leike Franchises, Inc. Year to date 2015, Crye-Leike Coastal Realty has maintained their standing as the #2 franchise in Crye-Leike Franchises. The main office is located at 12889 Emerald Coast Parkway Suite 111 Miramar Beach, FL 32550.
#1 in the Mid-South
Paulsen and Duke contribute their diligent efforts to ensure every client receives total customer satisfaction in each and every transaction. Also, having outstanding agents who are willing to work hard is another asset for the company. The combination results in a large amount of repeat business.
Crye-Leike Realtors, a full service real estate company for over 35 years, is one of the nation’s largest real estate companies.
Crye-Leike, Inc. has a sales force of over 3,000 sales associates in 115 Branch and Franchise offices throughout an ten-state region including Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Kentucky, Georgia, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Florida and Missouri.
Our Core Values
- HARD WORK: We work hard to exceed the expectations of our employees, customers, and associates.
- PRIDE: We take pride in our work and our company.
- INTEGRITY: We conduct business with integrity and trust.
- RESPONSE: We respond quickly to customer needs.
- RESPECT: We respect each other and recognize excellent performance.
- RECOGNITION: We believe in the development and recognition of our employees and associates.
- DIVERSITY: We value diversity in our workplace and community.
- PASSION: We believe in constant improvement – a passion to be better.
- INTENSITY: We believe intensity and competition fuel success.
- GOOD NEIGHBOR: We believe in being a good corporate neighbor.
- GROWTH: And, we believe quality growth and increasing profit are the result.
Crye-Leike was founded by Harold Crye and Dick Leike.